HZR 1.25% 40.5¢ hazer group limited

Topped up at 46c this morning. Hoping that is the bottom -...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Topped up at 46c this morning. Hoping that is the bottom - looking at the chart it should just about be.

I'm way overweight on this, but this shows so much promise. They are fully funded now for a fair runway and I just can't see the Board putting in big licks of their own money, if they had any residual doubts about the performance of the CDP. They also get to have FortisBC fund the entire next scale up plant, plus Fortis even fund their IP development work. I can't believe the SP when down after that announcement! My best guess is that people stocked up on the CR to get the options with the plan to sell off their existing shares to re balance. Plus, a bit of manipulation evident - traders wanting to keep the price low to stock up further. That will all turn, soon enough.

It seems to me that there is a compelling case for Woodside to build a Hazer plant in northern WA, to address their need to go green in some form. An announcement of that would sure light the wick on the rocket! Not to mention all the other irons in the fire in Europe, Japan and the USA. Then all the other gas companies in the same position as Woodside....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $93.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $87.47K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 39978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.