ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    hey mate.. I agree... seeing a lot of this lately across the ASX... many ruthless handouts.. money for nothing..

Personally I think this needs to be policed more by ASIC and the ASX... needs to be justified to say the least..

one of my penny dreadfuls appointed a new CEO this year... an extremely underperforming stock ($14m MC), however the new CEO has been given a near $600,000 salary to start with, has yet to prove himself.. I recently reached out to the new CEO and hit him up hard about the manipulation and the ruthless sell downs that soon became evident to why it happened, massive giveaway CR... I had so much evidence of insider play that when I presented it to him he called me personally via phone to explain... IMO when a CEO is ringing the likes of myself something stinks.. have come across numerous dodgy plays this year, remuneration give aways, bargain basement CR's given to "soph's" and so on...

Have come to the conclusion that the only way to make sure money in this game is to literally have insider info.. especially in the penny dreadfuls..

think its time to hang up my hat at this game... some of these ruthless plays are beyond charting and fundamentals these days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.