WBT 0.43% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

Some holders are inherently biased and typically contribute only...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Some holders are inherently biased and typically contribute only the optimistic views about a stock, I personally learned a lot from forums like this (though HC/*). I admit that HC is not the most friendly environment and sarcastic or non-optimistic view are not well appreciated (as well as rather troll rich) and I try to help myself as well to help other investors to learn.

Do I need your permission to express my opinion what I should be doing? My answer is 'NO'. So - why am I active on this (and some other threads) with or without holding? I am interested in the respective companies and try to learn more about them, but don't think that their current price is undervalued. Easy as. I might wait for an opportunity to buy or sell at right time (if and when the price is right). I hope this is ok with you?

For your knowledge, I'm an engineer by profession and closely affiliated with semiconductor and optical fiber. I hope Master of stock trading and long-term holder like you appreciate non-optimistic opinions in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $438.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.34 $2.29 $387.4K 167.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1221 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 5607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.