LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I like the ...."Mr Brian Johnson, the Chairman of Linc Energy,...

1. 176 Posts.
    I like the ....
    "Mr Brian Johnson, the Chairman of Linc Energy, has advised the Company that a family trust entity, of which he is a director but not a beneficiary, has recently executed trades in Linc Energy shares."

... sure, it was the trust entity who did it, he had no idea as a director and he would not have done it and he doesn't benefit from it anyway :\ , haha what a joke.

IMO, it is a REALLY bad sign if a CHAIRMAN sells off a large chunk of his shareholding at a share price 43% lower than it was roughly 1 year ago, or 280% less than it was 2 years ago.

Hmm, I just thought about getting back in to LNC after a small loss back in Feb. The technology is certainly "hot" on a worldwide discussion level. The Yankees seem to loose the technological advantage (or direction) and the Chinese are investing heavily in the concept of clean coal.

You'd think that LNC had a great opportunity in that space.

This thought was just killed. Well done, I probably should thank Mr Johnson not to make the mistake and buy shares at this stage. Time will tell.

And don't tell me that prior to major LNC News updates, including a trading halt, the chairman's family needs to cash out 900K. To pay for overdue energy bills?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.