ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Great post Jay.A couple of very important notes were touched on...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Great post Jay.

A couple of very important notes were touched on in the recent preliminary final report.

"A paper on the benefits and use
    of Bangs ProMag Bind-IT was accepted for presentation at the prestigious American
    Association of Clinical Chemists (AACC) Annual Conference"

"Bangs was promoting the
    product extensively throughout the conference."

"Merck launched two Mix&Go coated products, that had been
    manufactured by Anteo, at the AACC conference."

This was a huge conference with thousands of clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, research scientists and other individuals involved with clinical chemistry and related disciplines attending.
    There were over 1970 trade stalls , and the 2 major world wide companies we have licenced agreements with, decided to focus their efforts on our products as the main item that they thought would generate them the most interest and income, among these powerful people.

Bangs have over 2000 different beads they supply, and they chose ours to promote.

Merck are one of the leaders in global health care, with operations in over 140 different countries, and they chose our 2 products to promote over every other product they supply.

With all of the incredible technology ariving on the market daily in this industry, the AACC accepted a paper on the benefits of our product to be presented to these professionals.

I think this screams, "we have an absolutely incredible world changing product" on our hands.
    Hang on to your hats when the world catches on.
    Its only a matter of time.

(In my opinion of course)

Cheers
    Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 685087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 100757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.