GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-23

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Infrastructure - At this stage neither company has infrastructure. Jupiter Mines strategy in the midwest may assist both companies. At the end of the day an infrastructure provider will say - "sure we'll sign you up, here's a take or pay agreement". Who is most likely to be able to sign this? For me GWR.

Handbrake - I am very disappointed by GWR's progress. Despite this fact FAS's management does not make me envious at all. I think both need a kick up the...

FAS working hard - so they say on a powerpoint slide...GWR using FAS's facility - what facility?

Your Comment on China and Fas working harder there - this one confuses me the most. Hunan Valin I&S is a a top ten in China, and a top 20, steel producer. They also happen to hold around 15% of Fortescue (there abouts) and 9% of GWR. Through in 15% for Cleveland Cliffs and I highly doubt FAS is ahead of GWR on the marketing front. You cannot market a resource you market a finalised product. FAS working harder in China? on what basis?

Comment on management moving to FAS - No i can't answer this one. Based on what I've seen neither company's managers appear too concerned with shareholder value.

back to you mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.