EPY 0.00% 18.0¢ earlypay ltd

Lohs objective I believe is to acquire a large %age of the co....

1. 59 Posts.
    Lohs objective I believe is to acquire a large %age of the co. For what reason I do not know but suspect he wants to do something that regulations require he should have over a certain %age in order to do. His problem is interesting. He already has control over a large %age of the co, the problem is the remaining holders are reluctant to sell realising there is a lot of value in the company and it is underpriced. He could chase prices higher but this would not neccessarily result in more shares comming on to the market. The reverse is possible in that it could excite interest in the company, its shareprice and fundamentals.

Now to the question of your 500,000 order hanging over the market at 15c. The question here is why is it not met. The answer is that it represents nearly 1% of the entire stock, but far more importantly, over 5% (IMHO) of the free float. The free float being defined as stock that is not controlled by the directors or long term institutional holders. I believe that if the trend of buyers (directors or otherwise) appearing and no sellers comming on the scene then at some point (maybe now) the mms will start to run short of stock. I will be surprised if that 500,000 buy order at 15c is ever met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 60547 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.