EPY 0.00% 18.0¢ earlypay ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-19

1. 3,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342

OK, good post thanks.

I've thought a little about what you've said previously and all I can say is it is definitely one of a finite set of possibilities. The interesting thing is we both clearly agree that some pieces are being moved around the chessboard at the moment.
    The buyer at 15c is there again albeit with a smaller prawn on the hook.

Hmmm, what IS Loh up to? I looked through the renounceable rights announcement and the only clue I got was that e-pay wishes to demerge from Euronet and follow its own path which is a great idea however there were going to be costs associated with all this. Other than that, I'm scratching my head. There's also mention of them expanding into other markets but I see this as years off due to the high costs associated with being set up and only Malaysia is generating solid revenue for them now. The Thailand and Pakistan markets are JVs where they only own the infrastructure and not the management rights thus they only get a dividend payment from the JV partners. These amounts are quite small.

According to my broker, E-pay Asia is a 'static' stock which means it has minimal trades and we've seen this where for weeks on end it hardly trades. Whoever wants all these shares had better be patient!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.