ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 496 Posts.
    the share price has more than trebled in little over a month. clearly something is going on. I think the current level is a little unsustainable. not to demean the efforts of the current management which clearly appear to be exceptional however we are talking about a company that was recently on the brink of insolvency. earnings for the last financial year were 2 cents per share but included in that was a big contribution from non continuing operations. EPS for continuing operations was at 1.4 cents per share. There is probably lots of room to increase earnings by tidying up the P&L from the near insolvency days i.e. going forward there should be a decrease in professional services expense, impairment expense and interest expense as debt is reduced amongst other things. Assuming acceleration of that expense reduction and earnings of .02 this year then the company is on a FWD PER of 7.25. You can actually pick up much safer, more profitable businesses with longer track records on similar multiples on the ASX so without the promise of an exceptional return why would you take the risk at current prices? Congratulations to all those that picked shares up at the 4cent level and have held on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $63.78K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 501212 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 642240 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.