ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I can;t give you the real answer but at the end of the day they are investors just like us and to back their product they buy shares and often in big volumes. I suppose at some stage they need to get cash for something.

When is a good time to sell as a director. Well in the investors eyes never as it always looks bad, like something is happening.

The directors of SEA have only ever sold twice on market and they all did it together.

You could argue that someone wanted in, approached the company and they have said no more CR's but we will give you some of our stock to give you a taste. Pure spec here.

They also probably only have small windows to do this and this is post a major announcement. There is no way they could have done it before .

The deal was also probably done a few days earlier hence the market discount or maybe they have indiacted they will buy more on market - who know there is lots of scenarios.

At the end of the day all they have sold is performance shares and they have performed well. Jayme McCoy more or less sold shares to pay for the options.

We have collected a few more dollars - a few mill actually to help us along the way.

Things like this are noise really .

If in the event the stock lside on the back of some poor results pending etc then they would have too much to answer for so I would be surprised if their is any other motif other than a positive one.

Happ New Year to all SEA punters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.