CAZ 0.00% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-12

1. 9,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Fluffy,

The options are due to be excercised very soon - no underwriter as of yet - who wants them? I think we'll finally find out what is happening with CAZ within a few weeks as the absence of an underwriter is very very odd IMO.

I know we have discussed the issue of having the options underwritten before on the thread. I don't think the options need to be underwritten as they are so in the money. Unless the share price dips below 20c, they are safely in the bag. Remember a company can always do a placement to Nathan if it needs money. I don't think he's too fussed if the oppies are or are not exercised, there will always be other avenues of funding available.

CAZ is Macmahon's baby and he has a truckload of shares (over 12m of them) - this is why it is not being diluted - he wants to create as much shareholder wealth as possible (for his own sake). I feel patience will pay as my experience and instinct tells me that alot is going on underwater atm IMO.

Absolutely.

He'll have to stop buying 5 days before the quarterly which is now.

Yes. But I don't want to build any false expectations from the quarterly. I expect no news to be on the safe side. There is no reason why news of port allocation should coincide with the quarterly. Some other news should be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 199203 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 217554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.