ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

>>Forgive me if I'm wrong, but was it not Mr Henderson who...

1. 219 Posts.
    >>Forgive me if I'm wrong, but was it not Mr Henderson who wanted FREE (6.5c Im guessing the value of them) options at the last General meeting, and he had to pull the request out because he didn't get enough votes?? Thank god he didn't get them, otherwise he would have had more heads to offload into the open market. It seams to me this was always his plan. If he really cared about the share price rather than asking for a premium on market he would be going to another investor and doing an off market trade, but then he obviously wont be getting as much money for them. I don't like this director at all, he concerns me greatly with his silly strategy.

Any other thoughts?<<

Henderson is first and formost an investor...out to make a buck like the rest of us. Thus the creation of an Investment firm nearly exclusively for the trade in ADO.

Why should he sell to other investors for 6c when he been fine selling on making from mid 8s down to 7.

Also Hendersons firm has borrowed many Millions to fund the conversion and sold only a small percentage in the overall scheme- looking very bullish to me. Before Feb his firm owned less than 40Mil now he a little under 60M with another 12 mil oppies to convert. He is loaded to the hilt... trying all he can to grab all the Oppies. He needs to sell some to fund at least some of the purchase.

Anyway the sell off should all be over after today... The selling by henderson should cease and we should not have as much selling pressure.

Many guessimate we would be over 9c if not for this continued sell off...only makes sense that we head towards 10c after the sell off is done.

Buying into the sell off may be a good play- I am surprised it held up over 7c most of the time. Did not gap down to 5.5c as I had wished for a good accummulation.

Real strength in this Coy with 55 Coy testing and several about to make a deal. Also good to know the sell off has not been due to impatient investors- mostly henderson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.