CXS 0.00% 70.0¢ chemgenex pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-11

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    jm et al. Many here seem to have the same opinion, which I share, that we long term shareholders have been mislead to a startling degree by the management of this company.I have also stated previously that I would never invest in a company run by these clowns again. It galls me that we as shareholders appear to have been "set up" with respect to Collier's options package- cut and paste below from 4/1/2011.
    "Approval is sought for the purpose of Listing Rule 10.11 (in which case approval is not required
    under Listing Rule 7.1) for the issue of up to 4,578,667 Options to Dr Greg Collier. This issuance
    was approved by the Remuneration Committee of the Company on 29 November 2010 and
    ratified by the Board of the Company on 21 December 2010, subject to shareholder approval.
    Noting that 3,300,000 Options held by Dr Collier lapsed in Q1 2010, the purpose of this issue is
    to restore Dr Collier?s option allowance and provide further incentive for Dr Greg Collier to
    contribute to the creation of shareholder value."
    By my defintions he has failed at all levels, except in the pursuit of his own reward. The board should hang their collective(unwise) heads in shame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.