DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-10

1. 6,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1748
    Albi & others,

Firstly, I know I said I would not post on this thread again, but I have been reading sporatically just becasue INT was such a big investment for me over the years.

To respond to your question, the unfortunate thing about the business model (which I failed to recognise for a while) was that its strength is also its flaw - if the strategy is wrong. By that I mean that having embedded networks churning out recurrent streams of revenue is a good thing ONLY IF combined with other sources of income. And that is where INT is lacking.

They have attempted to combine high margin activities (e.g. Energy Mad & metering etc) with the recurrent cashflows from the embedded networks, but have failed to make anything work.

INT will never get rich on income from embedded networks. At best, it will pay the bills. The real returns (and growth) will come from other areas/ activities. This is why Bob Gestro is back. But he will have to work a lot of magic if this is ever again going to approach a market cap of $30m or more.

Just my thoughts.

And this time, this is my last post on INT....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.