GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

RusselljNo guise. Anybody who reads my posts knows exactly where...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 325 Posts.
    Russellj

No guise. Anybody who reads my posts knows exactly where I'm coming from. The SP is being belted by the realities of the situation- presented initially as simple and straightforward by GOT and, throughout 2010 by some posters on HC, but in reality complex- a real minefield.

I'm returning to Groote Eylandt today where one of my roles will be, once again, to coordinate the TO's campaign against seabed mining in what they consider, for better or worse, to be their country.Where possible I'll attempt to keep posters updated with the situation from the ALC's perspective and provide documentary evidence, or point in the direction of such evidence, validating what I post.

Simply slagging me off will not make the difficulties disappear...there is always the "ignore" function on this web site.

I believe that the issues need to be debated, fully explored, for they are mightily important for all stakeholders. I also believe that this debate can proceed with civility and respect for the views of others.

A question asked on this thread was as to why GR's share price is low. I gave my opinion. I have yet to see it demolished by the arguments of other posters (although I have been personally abused}. However I would be intersted to hear, and respect, what they might have to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.