GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-40

1. 325 Posts.
    Callback,

The Southern Leases were only placed in Moratorium last year. The Eastern Leases were approved (arguably not approved) in 1987.

We don't know what GEMCO will do with the sea based tenements...I'm looking at their only correspondence with the ALC on this issue (although we've had many face to face discussions)dated December 2010 [I'll see if I can get permission from the ALC to post it here- why don't you just email me?] and you'd have to think from reading it that they didn't know what they were going to do at that point in time.

Sure, it's a game of chess, and I suspect at some stage that GEMCO will attempt to trade the Southern Leases for the sea tenements [just as somebody saying that they were acting on behalf of GOT attempted to do re Winchelsea and Connection Islands in correspondence with my wife in her role as Secretary for the TO's on Matters of Sea Country] but they haven't done so to date.

I love playing chess, sadly I'm also aware that this game will never end...mining companies/explorations companies will never stop hammering the Anindilyakwan until they destroy their culture and all mn is exhausted. I think that that's a blight on humanity but obviously others will beg to differ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.