DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

petrochemicalPls wait for a market update before doing anything....

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    petrochemical

Pls wait for a market update before doing anything. Obviously on the face of it thus far we should all vote NO

davidob

What is the go with a 'suspension' Melua wakes up this morning and applies for a suspension.....What the.....

Hopefully he applies to be reinstated at a later date. If we could only all be like Mr Cool, I mean Uncle El.

We now have virtually our 2 best, decorated players sitting on the interchange twiddling their thumbs and grimacing at each other.

Common guys life is too short ! ! !

I personally never took any offence to what melua was saying. We need to hear alternative views. Ok on a daily basis it was relentless, thought provoking but factual.

I think that's where the real sting was ! If you were a short term trader on the long side it would not have been what you would like to hear.

As a long term investor of INT it did not trouble me as I believe eventually we should be well and truly in the money.

Anyway melua, good luck with everything ! ! And I truly hope you and kiril both make a fortune out of your respective stocks ! !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.