ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Posting with ''no stock held'' may be accurate, ( we have to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,284 Posts.
    Posting with ''no stock held'' may be accurate, ( we have to trust you on that aspect ) but your sentiment ( none ) would appear c/- consistent worry warting and sooth saying, to be inaccurate.

Are you sure your sentiment is ,,,,none sir ?

I appreciate your ''leader of the opposition'' posts because I am aware that there are many ....''Blood'' suckers in this sector. Especially in the coal to urea, and densified coal potential market places.

I also appreciate that there are many ''Synergies'' ( to use a defrocked ceo's favourite word ) between ESI ( a stock you are warning people to be wary of ) and another stock, which shall ( appropriately ) not be mentioned here,,,, a ( blood ) stock, you are bullish on.

Thanks anyways, for your passionate warnings. They do give me a sense of your measure, and suggest why you post with a passion.

Why post here ?

If you google ''leonardite'' ( a degraded form of lignite ) you will find that there are only 3 known deposits in the world,,, Mexico,, Germany,,, and Maddingley.

Leonardite was once lignite.

It is a degraded form of lignite. low calorific value high acid high water content.

The degradation usually comes c/- high altitude and oxidation, but also c/- the type of plant matter that underwent coalification, and the minerals it was coalified with and near.

The mined product has 3 proven commercial potentials

1 A fertilizer additive ( c/- carbon, fulmic acid, and humic acid content )

2 A toxic waste,,( alkaline soil ) neutraliser c/- it's high acidity levels,

3 A drilling ''mud'' additive

You will note that leonardite in this market has not been commercially proven as a boiler feed stock and is not a feedstock ESI would use for Datang test burn.

Maddingley ''coal'' and ESI have a long and acidic relationship c/- ,, the Callejes bros .

The C bros sold the COLDRY IP into it's once controlled ''caretaker Co , ESI in order to bring a proven commercial technology to market,,, bur with an inferior feedstock no longer the preferred raw material for test burns.

The association of the 2 entities must be considered at arms lengTH given the evolution of the relationships between Maddingley coal and ESI

The mine at Maddingley was proven non commercial in the 70's after the 400 tonnes per day, Bacchus Marsh to Fairfield train loads ceased operation.

The mine was then bought along with it's buffer zone.

The buffer zone sold off for a quick profit, and summarily sub divided by real estate entrepreneurs, with the mine free carried into it's new roll,,, an alkaline pulp mill waste dump.

The acidic properties of the leonardite, helping to neutralise the alkaline properties of the pulp and paper mill waste.

Your thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.