STM 0.00% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

Dragan, what do you mean by "OWN SUBSTANTIALLY LONG THROUGHT".He...

1. 392 Posts.
    Dragan, what do you mean by "OWN SUBSTANTIALLY LONG THROUGHT".

He pulled out because he knew the raising wouldn't go through (markets crashed 10-15% in a few days remember) and he would be left with the shares, which he knew he could get a hell of a lot cheaper if he pulled out and raised at some point down the road when all other shareholders dropped their pants.

It's not surprising what happened, unfortunate hell yes, I kind of think it was pretty much the worsed time set of events in history. But I think we can pretty safely assume that the baddest of the bad sentiment has already been priced in by now.

The first trade after the announcement was 13c, then a couple million raised at 9c, but then 6c? It's too far, funding or not, the deposit and completed work has value. And if I owned the entire project I wouldn't be selling off little parcels at value 14m.

As I said before if a new private company was given 14M$ and they spent 12-13m (and retained it's market cap per $ spent) of it delineating and progressing as far as Viscaria then people would flood to give it capital at this valuation in normal times.

Anyway good to see a little buying coming in today, still thinking we may stabilize a little closer to 9-10c by year end, I would think AV has it's feelers out for a JV. Mohammad will probably come back to the party for some big raising down the track, a year isn't a lot when your talking about big $$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $76.45K 8.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 10450122 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2341217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.