CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Whenever you make an investment you think of the...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Whenever you make an investment you think of the possibilities....all of them. I definitely considered what would happen to the SP if Novo declined the option, and to be honest, for it to go to Net Tangible Assets (cash?) was always a worst case possibility.

What made me think positively about the company was the huge wrestle for control that unfolded over the last six months. Surely it must be worth something, if all these groups were prepared to spend time and money to fight for it! Surely when the SAG published quotes about maintaining shareholder value I felt they represented my best interests!

So, New Board, it is pretty clear the world is waiting for a plan from you. You got what you wanted, we all voted for you, and most of our portfolios are down 60% (or whatever 22c to 8c is) plus since you took control.

The silence is deafening. Oh, actually, it's not silent, - our new interim leader, THAT THE MAJORITY OF SHARHOLDERS VOTED IN ONLY WEEKS AGO is selling her shares. FFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.