CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Absolutely unbelievable. Helen Cameron declared that she will...

1. 10 Posts.
    Absolutely unbelievable. Helen Cameron declared that she will enhance shareholder value and then disposes half her shareholding. She obviously was referring to her shareholder value, certainly not mine nor the rest of us.
    What is worse is that she sells on the day of the Novo Nordisk announcement at 16 cents per share. Immediately after the announcement C Bio share price crashed to 7-8 cents. This tells me that these shares were disposed either before the Novo announcement or within the first 60 seconds of this announcement. ASIC please take note. Smells very very fishy. ASIC must investigate this.
    It is interesting to note that the Appendix 3Y put out by Cameron on the 19 December includes the shares sold on the 16 December but this announcement states that these shares were sold on the 13 and 14 December well before the Novo announcement and she did not want us to know that she actually sold them on the 16 December. This is clearly false. Why was this so ?
    Is this an attempt to cover up the fact that these shares were sold on the 16 December, the day of the Novo announcement to the market?
    We now know that Cameron knew about the Novo decision on the 15 December.
    A week has gone by and what has Ralp Craven done ?
    Absolutely nothing. He must obviously believes that directors selling shares in a Black Out periods is OK even though this is a clear violation of both CBio's and the ASX rules governing the sale of shares by directors and officers of a public listed company.
    Cameron and Craven must immediately resign from the C Bio board. Under their management, they have managed to reduce the value of CBio by another 50% in less than a month.Great job and they are getting paid by us to do this.
    Where is the Corporate Governance in this company ?

I must thank this pair for the great Christmas present they have given me and my fellow C Bio shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.