CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-14

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    I quoted form your post and you deny you ever said it. What can I say ?

In all your humph about my inability to "comprehend" you never once explain your statements in which I can catagorically state that you did mention a price of $6.50 although I agree in your post didn't bother qualifying how you magically came up with that number for the sake of your aguement, nor do you address your theory of a "hidden message" just because an employee is willing to walk away from options which are well out of the money and due to expire soon anyway, nor why a broker is going to stump up $1 mil for this guy, or pretty much anything else that your supposition was based on.

Its all fine to say all of these things but don't get all huffy at me when I question the basis of your statements dude. If you don't want to answer then that is fine and I have stopped asking.

I'll happily forget you ever said $6.50 if your like. I'll try not to mention the post from yesterday when you used that number in your example of what the employee might be walking away from. But I won't mention it. Happy ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.