PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-6

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Don't take this badly daytrader, I just think it's a little bit funny thats all.

" hey i was sitting there at 1.3 all day someone sold me roughly 7000k shares -i tried moving higher but nab rejected to buy 1.4 all day and then someone took it out. and i mean all day!

now ive got this silly odd amount! "

Hi, didn't I tell you someone locked you up for the day.... someone that wanted the price to go up....

This announcement says Kerry picked up 739,268 shares that day 14/3 and you were sold 7000 for a grand total of 747,000 shares traded for the day.

Only you and Kerry and another piddly amount traded that day lol, odds are very highly stacked that you were part of a price holding game, not just probable now.

"It is quite possible that you were fed 7000 to lock you up for the day, by someone who didn't want you to trade, if so it worked cos you didn't untangle yourself today which is what they were counting on. That is a form of manipulation for sure but don't count on anyone being interested in listening to you about it. It was someone who wanted the price to go up btw whereas your order being filled would have held the price down. Have you been the subject of some game, probably.... "

Now we know that Kerry doesn't want the price to go below 1.4, it would be bad for attracting future capital which is pretty obvious anyway, but nice to see Kerry put some of six figure salary in to try to keep his 6 figure salary alive.

Do you want the price to go below 1.4 ? (lol) that is the question.

ifandwhen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.