PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

ifandwhen,i want some of what your smoking loli must say im...

1. 371 Posts.
    ifandwhen,

i want some of what your smoking lol

i must say im impressed you broke that down so well but i doubt it that i was "locked in". ive been rejected about 100 times before so this is just coincedence. If my bid is larger say "1 million shares" then NAB have said i can do it but when im only adding 50-100k shares at a time they call this manipulation due to my holding size. I must admit this has begun occurring more and more often the more shares i accumulate. The rules are just very hard to interpret. i hate them but i have to follow them unfortunately like everybody else.

at the end of the day im picking up more 1.4 now so i cant complain - sometimes these DTR's actually save me from buying .1 higher.
    i picked up every 1.4 today if you are wondering who that is. ;)

Remember also that as a director you cant just go and buy on market - the purchase took place straight after the half yearly where i'm pretty sure a window of opportunity to buy/sell opens for directors because the financials are on the table for everyone - it seems he just jumped at his opportunity and at the cheapest price hes ever paid from memory. i very highly doubt he purposely pushed the price up, remember that he too has a large vested interest and is averaging down his holding like everybody else id imagine.

Nothing wrong with that i reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.