SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-4

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Yes, you read it right, th.
    Thing is, there is a lot to know about this stock for anyone looking at it with fresh eyes, if you are a chartist and don't give a damn about much else all well and good and, yes, the investment you've referred to is impressive in many ways.
    However, this is not a young stock and it's not a young project either (AD) the combination has form going way back. How Mr. G will make a return on his investment, and so the rest of us, is what interests me, one of the main reasons, if not the only one, why I scraped together and put in rather more than was prudent in the latest issue, given the history and my personal circumstances, is the recognition that Mr. G has now invested (directly) quite a few million dollars into GIP over a relatively short time frame; now, the few times that I have met him, Mr. G comes across, to me, as a straight shooter, and I've had the same comment from some other GIP shareholders. I don't want to make any criticism of previous management, who undoubtedly made every effort to advance the project in difficult circumstances and no-one can say otherwise, but I am hopeful, to say the least, that Mr. G has a plan and has a vision for the future of Gippsland, well, if he doesn't, he's in more shtook than many of you, so, yes, you are probably right that it is upwards from here, th.
    I enjoyed writing that, I hope one or two of you enjoyed reading it too, if not, that's fine, if you did, that's fine too, so it's a win, win situation - they are rare indeed!
    Good luck to all holders. To would-be holders: hop on board for the ride and join one of the most exclusive clubs on HC.
    I just make the following point: Ask yourselves, why is Mr. G throwing millions of AUDs at GIP? Answers on a postcard please, to the North Pole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $49 7.549K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2966957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.