LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

If you think that one persons comments on here about possibly...

1. 839 Posts.

If you think that one persons comments on here about possibly why a director may have sold, can change a days trading well bugger me.
    Agree that all of our patience is wearing thin with so many projects being worked on as we speak(i think 4 all up, which is probably the most busiest FNT have ever being!!) and yet we havnt a clue whats due next or even where we are at with most of the projects, leaving many people asking ???? hence all the negativity in here.

Im confident that management are doing everything in their power to achieve results in the field at the moment and hence im not at all worried, however its their PR with us shareholders that is starting to wain.

All we need, is to feel like we are on the ride with the company with good results or bad it doesnt matter as long as we get some direction of what the company is doing, along with mayby some short and longer term goals.

Maybe a part time PR person would be worth while since Peter is so busy with the technical side of things??
    but then again the yearly is due soon so that will probably explain a lot im hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.13K 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 61921669 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8621254 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.