TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-4

1. V8
    10,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Personally am extremely intrigued by the strength in the SP since the last ann!

"Despite the relative paucity of mineralization in VUD 11 and the two previous holes drilled in this
    southern segment of the Vulcan IOCGU target (VUD 9 and 10, Figure 1), Tasman is encouraged by
    the magnitude and large aerial extent of the geological processes (extensive hematite rich brecciation
    and pervasive hematite-sericite-carbonate alteration) that have clearly been operating in this part of
    Vulcan. The task is now to find where this very large system has concentrated the copper, gold and
    uranium normally associated with these IOCGU geological processes."

Can someone a bit more knowledgable than me please comment on this. IE does this sort of mineralisation ever occur without a Cu/Au/U leg

From my reading of the ann they seem to be saying "we know its here, we just have to find where its been concentrated into an economic quantity/concentration.

Its a also a bit interesting to me that that the biggest mine in the world (OD) took 10 holes to discover and even when it was sold by WMC they still had no idea of the true extent of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2568070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5918266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.