SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Been watching this forum for 4-6 weeks and my first...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9 Posts.
    Been watching this forum for 4-6 weeks and my first post....maybe my last if I get howled down :-))))

Don't know much about charts and heads and shoulders and lumps and bumps but reading some of these posts I sometimes get the feeling that the technical aspects of share trading override common sense fundamentals of exploration/mining.

Just to undertstand what NOVA is consider the following. Hole no SFRD0061 was reported as 61.68m of 3.4% Ni and 1.27% Cu.

For a nominal footprint on the surface of 50m x 50m for JUST THIS ONE hole, this block of ore translates to something north of $340,000,000 of revenue. Do the sums ...they are fairly simple. And that's just in ONE drill hole.

I know that all holes are not 60 meters and all grades are not 3.4% Ni etc.
    Somebody posted here recently that by their calcs NOVA alone contains 180,000tonnes Ni plus copper. My calcs are slightly higher at just over 200,000 tonnes Nickel plus copper.

Whatever the real answer is will be confirmed in next 3-6 months I guess with infill drilling but that translates into a REVENUE stream of approx $4 billion. As sure as god made little green apples the SIR team will make this mine work ( in my opinion)

I have my own views on the cost of extraction/processing which all translate to an exciting prospect. This is VERY big, the like of which I have rarely seen in 20 years of mining in Aust.

These are just my ideas. I'm a dumb engineer who doesn't know any better so sorry if I've offended anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.