AMX 0.00% 33.0¢ aerometrex limited

Sorry GoldmaniaI am not aware that military ops are near or are...

1. 211 Posts.
    Sorry Goldmania

I am not aware that military ops are near or are having any impact on Canyon Ops. They have a very capable local team in place now which have worked through Xmas break, so they are getting on with it, and at low costs. In general I am not sure the military ops will effect Burkina at all, esp over east side of country. The terrorists are a little apprehensive about exposing themselves to some of the drone technology which is in the area.

They are aiming to get a resource out very soon, and I have heard mention of them looking for another advanced project, as anyone should always be keeping themselves aware of other ops.

Not a big fan of getting a resource out too soon, as it can become something some people seem to focus on at the exclusion of other more important matters. But then if you want to move quickly to a self funded model, then this is the route you go.

I know you have to start somewhere, but often, you can find that what sticks out of the ground is not the best place. Its like assuming that what the artisans dig up is the best place for mineralization. Shallowest is often not the best.

I am very interested to see how the excellent intercepts in the resource infill plot up, and whether we have a shoot being defined...

I checked the AMX directors guidelines, and they cannot trade shares 5 days prior to exploration announcements, and 10 days prior to Feas. Study announcements.

Some interesting thoughts on gold starting to spread through the financial pages of the web. $2000-$2200 seems to be a common prediction at the moment.

We live in interesting time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $1.567K 4.771K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31187 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 49 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.