LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

Eyeoverit"when someone sells to keep price under raising price...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Eyeoverit

"when someone sells to keep price under raising price to prevent the company securing needed capital, that is manipulation"

Incorrect! How do you sell large quantity of shares in company with low volume? Answer: during spp by offering 0.1c lower (ie 2.1c).

Sellers (many) were saying "we have NO interest in spp", "please buy our shares, we will pay for your brokage (been 0.1c lower than spp of 2.2c). "We want out (for whatever reason)".

If a holder wants to put $15,000 (max amount for spp) will get 681818 shares at 2.2c (no brokage fee). Instead bought 'on-market' at 2.1c and cost $14,318 + may be $25 for brokage fee (still cheaper than spp without brokage fee).

Most IMPORTANTLY, do you know how long it took for buyers to buy 1m shares at 2.1c??? Days. Despite cheaper than spp, buyers were very reluctant to pay 2.1c.

You have to time when the sell order placed and how long it took for buyers to buy. It tells us the level of interest in this company. Spp was a shocker tells us holders are NOT willing to pour new money to average down (assume most of holders have paper losses).

Before I buy any company, I always look the last spp... at what price? The level of interest (ie are holders still support this company).

Are holders still support this company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.