ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 393 Posts.
    Tehehe ohhh Sdaji your such a downer sometimes, one of your oilers pull up a duster ?
    Just playing mate, I still haven't gone back to work yet so i'm still in a good mood :)
    I think the other announcement that was released today is rather exciting tho don't you?
    Do you really think that all these large companies would be dealing with algaetec if the tech wasn't sound and it wasn't economically viable?

Yes yes they have nothing to loose by talking with algaetec we know, we know, but surely the amount of interest that is being expressed is making you curious? When we get the results I can imagine a lot of pens on paper signing up for a lot of modules, sure we wont be producing from our first full sized facility (which we own 90 percent of) for two years but I dare say that by then we should have a significantly higher SP to what we have today. Just speculation tho.

As far as the on market buy goes, in the scheme of things its really not a biggie 10k of shares for a chap that has a crap load already, perhaps it was a late xmas present for someone, I dunno, still better than a sell tho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.