AMX 1.11% 45.5¢ aerometrex limited

Loki01.There are many ways to make money. I think you should...

1. 114 Posts.
    Loki01.

There are many ways to make money. I think you should consider that Taurus has an obligation to its shareholders and its "Branding" to make money for its shareholders. The alternative for the Taurus guys is not good.

I think they have a good track record, some very detailed knowledge of AMX's assets (allied with site visits), an interesting call on the POG and are not traders, but rather Value investors. So it would reasonably follow that they are in this to make money by investing in AMX, and it would reasonably follow that the other shareholders in AMX are aligned with Taurus.

I think they would have a good knowledge of the share registry, and appreciate how things can play out.

I share their view on Gold. The fiat currencies are very much under a lot of pressure. The US govt and the Fed have no credibility, and really have taken several wrong turn, which effectively destroy any residual trust. US politics is purely dysfunctional. Ben Benanke has been reading the wrong books, and continually seems quite happy to display his lack of knowledge and misunderstanding of how to fix some of the issues, on CNN or on any tube. Just like his hopeless predecessor.

They can hold, and shuffle the deck chairs around all they like (and for sure their history is like this), but the ship is going down, and it could go down for a long time. Perhaps make the Japanese lost decades look like a flash in the pan.

I am with Olivia Newton John...Lets get physical...Gold for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $43.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.5¢ 45.0¢ $20.40K 44.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3417 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.