AMX 0.00% 43.5¢ aerometrex limited

LokiYes, that's a possibility, but one small question is when...

1. 114 Posts.
    Loki

Yes, that's a possibility, but one small question is when does AMX "exit" the market?

Travelling overseas at the moment and talking to some interesting people, and I must say there is a lot of smart money looking for places to go. What is very interesting is that their sentiment is much the same as ours. I will not pretend we are exactly on the same page as you, but I think there are a few values if you like, we share.

We certainly live in interesting times, and the smart guys are going to clean up. Its interesting when you look at money (is gold money or a barbaric relict, and what did JP Morgan say about this).

Whose money do you take if you have a bit? Well lets not think US. And the Euro...well they have a long way to go...everyone thinks that the French are good at cooking...but really its cooking of the financial books that they excel at, and the Italians are rightly concerned at losing the gold medal so they have handed the balance of power to the Bunga Bunga party, but no, they are smarter than that, they had to include a Comedian as a counter balance...so these guys are going to be out to lunch for a long time is my bet... . Both have liquidity, large populations. But they have some massive (intractable) problems, which will not be solved by the pollies (LOL). Swiss? Its not easy for them. Singapore?, nice. Aussie? Well we have commodities (physicals) going for us. After that FA.

So the Aussie currency in a macro sense suggests the weight of money...is after commodities...plus interest rates (certainly not Julia, Wayne or Tony). Now in a micro sense which way is the money going to go? Counter to macro. Why? And how fast? I think you can see which ways its going, and I do not think it is that hard to think where the new horizons are going to be. I think the new horizons are coming up a lot faster than people think.

I also think the market will flip into a new rationality if you like, and you follow my drift. I am just a simple commodities man, born in Australia. I like gold, and I like companies who have got a lot of it. Have it in scale.

I do not think I am alone, and perhaps Taurus thinks the same. 17.6% and rising. Its the way smart money is going, while the traders bash themselves against the rocks. Value investing or just a trade in the night?

When will AMX leave the market and at what price?

There are a few other anomalies in the market. But these are opportunities for the patient, and they will not have to be patient for too long, but the trade will not happen in a day.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ $40.23K 92.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 4500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.