MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-20

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    madas, any company in debt can't/shouldn't do a share buy back. You are correct in that a share consolidation won't change the metrics- less shares, but the shares are X10 in share price, or whatever a consolidation would be. The share price is so low, and the shares on offer so high, because the company has raised so much capital, and each raising dilutes the company further, so that the share price falls to balance the market cap. The company just needs to be like TRY (I don't hold that one), and pay off its debts as quickly as possible. However, there has always been this "funny trading" in MOY. POG is doing it no favours. MOY has long been a tough share- it sat at 1.5c-1.6c for about 5 months, then flew up, and has now fallen back to almost that level. Every good ANN leaves the share price lower (I learned this the hard way by buying in on a good ANN recently). I hope that they raise capital or consolidate soon- *IF* they have any idea of doing both/either, so that there is less uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.