BPT 0.64% $1.18 beach energy limited

IMO - I would think Reg would see the shale gas as the crowning...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    IMO - I would think Reg would see the shale gas as the crowning jewel in his career; he has been at beach for 20 years and in the mining industry for 40 years, my guess is he will be around for the next 3-5 years and will do everything possible to make the shale gas a winner and maximize the share price before he retires.

I think as investors and the market are beginning to realize; the development of the cooper gas shale is an incremental process and as they drill more holes; they should be able to refine and improve the gas flows from the wells - hopefully by the end of this year we should have a pretty good idea if it is a goer!

The drillsearch presentation for there capital fundraising has a page showing the gas demand projected as the export plants come on line; so by 2016 they show gas price at $12 GJ; this is when the cooper shale should be in full swing if everything goes to plan - As anyone knows who has been following this shale story in beach; this does not happen over night and other produces will struggle to develop the shale in that window; which IMO will give beach prime pickings at the uncontracted gas demand around 2015/16. But that is a long way off!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.