RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-65

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    cal50,

In my experience the speculative companies that achieve success are most likely the ones that don't pull the wool over investors eyes and play as close as possible to the rule book. If you play these games with your investors then you most likely play these games when making deals and business decisions. Now I'm not discounting the potential of this company, this may well become a success, but I do get very uncomfortable when things like this happen. It really is starting to look more like a pump and dump for the purpose of shoring up the bank account to me. I hope for all our sakes that they get back on the straight and narrow and prove our doubts wrong. Fortunately I am now very close to free-carried so I am at this stage willing to make more risk than I might otherwise. I am very torn atm, I do believe in the trench results they have been achieving, but with what's transpired recently you have to start questioning whether parts of the recent announcements have a bit more colour than fact. We only start questioning this because of the trust factor which is slowly dissipating.

It's also obvious that the presentation yesterday didn't inspire too many as again today the share price failed to respond and had a lot of selling pressure on it. Simply investors are possibly no longer believing the story. There's only one way to change the belief, start being honest with investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.