RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-90

1. 7,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    ragingboom - I think you need to change your account to ragingbull..lol, man take a breather and relax. Here is a little reminder of your posts today, it really can be seen as downramping,(IMO) I really can't believe I have just spent 15 minutes cutting and pasting these posts, but it my be something for you tomorrow to re-read and reflect, or hopefully move on.

I will put the trash out tomorrow, turn my back and move on - as already stated. I just hope l do not make a loss onn my SPP allocation.

Normal - you get what you get so don't get upset. I sold a lot of shares at 3.1 before the cliff face. If l sell the maximum SPP issue tomorrow at 1.7 then l will accept that as a good outcome. I just want to put out my trash, forget about it and move on

If l get 2.2 cents l will be surprised. Maybe 1.8 cents given what happened.

And down we go! Someone please buy my SPP shares in the morning - l want out.

Disgraceful. Inappropriate. Poor management and hopeless leadership.

Reality should be a friend of everyone. Trenching results are worthless. Right now people are valuing those at 20 million dollars. Go figure.

This is all based on trenching samples. Any creditable geologist will inform you that these are at best remotely indicative and at worst shallow anomalies. I cannot wait to sell my SPP shares which have finally materialised. Another example of mismanagement.

Terrible. Disgraceful. Inappropriate. What else can you call it!

So that he could sell shares he got for nothing. This is an absolute disgrace.

fredman007: Absolutely - this will destroy investor confidence - and without that - there is only one way that this share price is going.

This is utterly disgraceful. If this is not a potential example of insider trading and/or selective disclosure then l am an ostrich with my head buried in the sand.

I am not the only one. People in my share club have not received theirs either. The consensus is dump at market - the trenching results have no credibilty and either does the management team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.