RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-93

1. 526 Posts.
    My take on your observation would be this jim

- massive dilution cheap shares issued. " yes some dilution but the company now has huge cash resources to drive the project forward without fear of another raising anytime soon after what may be company making announcements, there will always be dilution as every spec company needs funds to proceed and unearth potential.

Director selling out before said dilution and dumping of shares. " the director has sold out nothing, he has strategically increased his holding in the company and also added funds to the company, that sounds positive to me"

- trenching samples with no true depth or size of the resource. " the trenching samples so far have been exceptional and provide as much information as they can about what is shaping up here, thus the companies market cap is bugger all at present, but that will change very quickly if these drill results reflect anything near the trenching results.

- over enthusiastic announcements released frequently to pump up the price. " do some research on how impressive some of the trenching results are, the announcements only reflect what has been discovered. They are in fact outstanding thus far.

Anyhow each to there own but with results thus far and director securing a bigger position in the company for himself, I will follow his lead and grab all the cheap options I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.