AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Lol Pinkdoor that really tickles my fancy.But iam not singing...

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Lol Pinkdoor that really tickles my fancy.But iam not singing the praises of Ayn as i have had my bottom bared like alot of others.
    Now this is a New management and i am not singing there praises ,but to this stage iam happy with the progress.

Iam not a pumper i just let other holders know that i have purchased more. But i no this is high risk and if it comes of i will be rewarded greatly, but if it dont i will have more of my bottom bared.

Pinky you have had a bad experience with Ayn like me in the past and you are dwelling on paying back AYN for that, but FOR me on the other hand, ive built a bridge and got over it and am now trying to move on hopefully with a better management team and prosper with investment decision.

Pinky my investment decision is based on the future of silver price rises,excellent management,and ayn is producing and has an outlook for investment strategies.

Pinky i hold Ten million main shares in AYN plus options and i am back in again after my after close of trade purchase on friday and that is it for me. Pinky ask yourself for what reason do YOU have to keep treading AYN into the ground.

Pinky move on mate, as just like death we must all do it.

Cheers Pinky and thanks for the laugh and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.