AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-3

1. 167 Posts.
    Sam, I have the same sense of foreboding re the SP and would be a little disappointed if there wasn't a 10 for 1 share consolidation fairly soon, as occurred over at CTP where our Chairman is the CEO. Then the share price will be able to move in cents, rather than pips and hopefully be more reactive, simply as the result of reducing supply and stimulating demand.

But if the SP still remains in the doldrums despite a consolidation and despite all of the company's achievements, my guess is that Mr Cottee will follow through on his earlier "threat" to the sleeping market, to take this little do-er to private equity and get some personal reward for effort, thereby freeing himself up to concentrate on CTP, which he truly wants to turn into the next BHP.

But even leaving aside a private equity acquisition, eventually it will get to the point where he will probably say to his good friend Dr Hart that he's done just about all he can for AKK and needs to rid himself of the distraction. I don't think we're anywhere near that point yet but when things start to hot up over at CTP in terms of production, I think Richard will have to bail out of AKK. Just my thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.