AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-5

1. 1,304 Posts.
    "But if the SP still remains in the doldrums despite a consolidation and despite all of the company's achievements, my guess is that Mr Cottee will follow through on his earlier "threat" to the sleeping market, to take this little do-er to private equity and get some personal reward for effort, thereby freeing himself up to concentrate on CTP, which he truly wants to turn into the next BHP."

All due respect Kanga, this parochial nonsense is getting tiresome.

AKK is a listed company. That means that shareholders decide to whom, when and for how much the company gets sold. This idea about the company getting whipped out from under us is adolescent paranoia and needs to be revealed as such. The minute someone shows interest in the company, we all know what effect that will have on the SP, and with a register as open as this one is, all that near, mid and long term value suddenly becomes very important in the minds of SH.

This is the place Cottee wanted to be in 2-3 years ago, before they screwed up in the Birch AC, thanks to the 'world class crew'. Well now they have a 'world class crew' but its called Halcon, and a landholding that may just prove to be the 'real' EFS sweet spot. Shale drillers need to drill non-stop, and plain truth is that wasting time and money on dribblers is fine provided you can replicate it quickly. They were never going to do it on their own.

AKK is actually in a position to outstrip CTP growth on a pro-rata basis, and Cottee et al knows it. I sold a holding in CTP on that rationale also.

The SP is stagnant because CR's hand amateur traders an opportunity to play an otherwise unaffordable game with their beer money...just look at the trade values since the SPP closed.

AKK has presented traders with guarantees of 10% margins since January. When the risk of selling outstrips the rick of holding...this changes.

The next package of news (2 x EFS results/1 x Petro spud/Pierre (read Niobrara)/revisit Pathfinder known oil/4th HK well spud) etc...if timed properly, might make for some challenging decisions on the sell side IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.