CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Buddy The only reason the sp is down is because the brokers are...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Buddy

The only reason the sp is down is because the brokers are manipulating it down
    probably under orders from m&g with the last 12 million shares they said they 'sold'.
    There was nor change of substantial holder notice that came out with the last 12 million shares they supposedly got rid of.
    As they sold down and shorted CDU from $3.30 to $1.37 i do not see why they would change their thoughts and methods for the last 12 million shares.
    So to my line of thinking the last 12 million shares were hidden and the 4 brokers that sold down originally are still churning and using those shares for the same purpose.
    As you have many friends in high places give them a tingle ,find out who the brokers are and check with the asx as to why this is allowed to done.
    Obviously the brokers are running the asx not the other way around.
    The asx are happy they made a profit of $350 million or so last year.
    CDU shareholders with the brokers and m&g and the asx blessing have lost $400 million or so in shareholder value in short time with the sell off and shorting at the same time.
    Thats one company in the asx at one time.
    The asx must be very proud of their record of looking after individual shareholders.
    Very proud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.