CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

hottuna Exactly right letter. It started this way Letter to...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    hottuna

Exactly right letter.
    It started this way

Letter to Shareholders 28th June 2013
    Dear Shareholders
    I would like to advise shareholders of CuDeco that there has been no material change or any other change to the company.
    The relentless selling and short selling of shares by a group of hedge funds and our largest shareholders is allowable without interference from the regulators.
    The company has an independent analytical report indicating blatant manipulation by four funds and this has been handed to ASIC for investigation.
    The company has made a formal application to ASIC to have CuDeco exempted from the short selling.
    I, as Chairman, can only apologise for the conduct of these company’s and the fact that they are allowed to operate this way.
    The company has not received a formal reply from ASIC.

So it was being manipulated by 4 funds then so I would see no reason why the same 4 would not be doing it with the 12 million shares left.
    You have said that you cannot find any loan stock since m&g sold out but I think you might realise that it wont be long and they will run out of those 12 million shares.
    Please jump in and short again when that happens.
    As I have always said the little boys follow the big ones around begging for a few scraps.
    So you did well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.