WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-87

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    My opinion, but, an off market sell by your director of a small % of his holdings doesn't even register a raised eyebrow. Why? I have unfortunately been involved with a few ASX companies that have lost me a lot of money over the years, BUT, the following is typical of the basketcases these companies were/are. Directors not even holding any stock bought by their cash, directors selling out or big % of stockholdings, massive pump and dumps which whether you believe it or not must have some inside knowledge, handing out big clusters of options that aren't reliant on key positive outcomes for their co's & shareholders, timelines/ plans that are constantly not met or changed or pushed further down the track.
    Compare this basket case companies to OBJ.
    Timelines planned and very often achieved, directors have some very big incentives to seal the deals- no deal=no wealth, no massive sell out by anyone even though OBJ has gone from .015c to .13c in ~ 12 months. Directors aren't fleecing their company with big salaries for very little to show- instead relatively small salaries but big incentives when goals are met. Furthermore these guys are nurturing this company from a small minnow to what will eventually become a far bigger entity than what it is today.
    Bleating about OBJ directors selling out .... Blah blah blah ....... Only shows how little some people research where and why they choose to park their hard earned cash. I have learn't from my mistakes and am extremely confident about the direction & future for OBJ & all it's long term shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.