WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-96

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hi Mak

paragraph 3 relates to control which is what is important, add to this the pressure from the last few years to improve disclosure, auditors are in most cases pushing (my experience). Now his wife/son may be independent in nature, but the perception will not be.

I add an example from OZ minerals as to what I would expect if it was family.

http://www.ozminerals.com/Media/docs/20111223_ASX-App3Y-5a552ced-1e1e-40a2-8fef-ed10d77d52bc-0.pdf

Anyway, its up to the company secretary and the auditors who sign off at the half year and full year to get it right. I have seen many a consolidation number be very wrong. Normally only a fine to the business once they own up.

For a laugh here is another reason why he sold. To get into the ASX 300 you need the cap position which it looks as if OBJ do, but the liquidity is also taken into account. Therefore directors in OBJ case are removed from the calc. Anything disposed of adds to liquidity so positive is he is making sure OBJ gets into the 300.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.