KGL 0.00% 11.0¢ kgl resources limited

hi pear, i agree thats why i complained direct to kgl and...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    hi pear, i agree thats why i complained direct to kgl and received no reply to my mails i also sent a list of questions but also received no answer. i invested in 70,000.00 shares for my pension and have seen investment after investment sold off to keep what appears to be a healthy cash flow to pay the directors thier wages and self designated( so called performance bonuses) My understanding of performance is the same as in the dictionary. iwe were employees and did not perform i wonder would we also receive a bonus?! like is said in previous messages lack of controls in australia lead to what some would call advantage taking!
    we have seem over the last few years the shares split and the share price dwindle into nothing all the time management getting thier wages and so called performance bonuses! If i had performed as they seem to think they have performed i would have been sacked years ago! but naturally as a small shareholder i can only wonder what the management is thinking, planning or doing to reward the shareholders who have given thier money so that they may have a secure job! It is however time maybe a the next agm to put certain control into the self management team with regards to self given payrises and bonuses but obviously enough sh have to vote yes. i also think that the management she be excluded for voting in any form as it is naturally a comflict of interest! but who am i to say just someone who could loose his hard earned savings and his future pension! this message just consolidates the many messages posted and is just my observation of how things are going in kgl with the lack of direct information flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $11.39K 103.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 219210 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 18329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 111400
Last updated 11.30am 03/06/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.