RTG 0.00% 4.0¢ rtg mining inc.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-13

1. 12,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    The problem with the oz based gold stories is the shear cost of labour, materials, red tape, small grade, power, isolation costs, endless hidden taxes etc etc etc.
    I think the market has worked out that large low grade plays here won't be coming out of the ground. Costs are around $1100 per oz for many gold producers as it is. This is why companies like SIR, SFR and RTG will win. They actually have the grade to make a real profit (when govts dont try and tax it more).
    The moment someone tries to buy a company like NST, the stock price will explode and everyone will want a lot more money for the company.
    PIR was bought for approx $120 per oz in the ground by B2 with another $400m needed in capex. It all has a lot to do with mine life as well. RTG already exceeds 10 years. My own back of the envelop numbers suggest RTG can make its market cap pa in stage 2 already. This is like trading on a forward pe of about 1 when stage 2 kicks in. It has to rerate in due course, because the numbers wont lie imo . dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134407 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 115593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.