RTG 2.78% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-15

1. 12,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    I think research will keep flowing now several brokers have got involved in this larger funds placement.
    GMP and Haywoods are both Candian /US focused broking houses who deal with instos. This will become a much larger game than the retailers as this unfolds. A couple of brokers have written up the stock and should continue to be involved. (hartleys, taylors, GMP). More will come as this develops.
    The DSO license is not something anyone could place a definative time frame on imo. These guys have clearly got excellent relations going up there with the Masabate mine and the gaining of the Banawan lease within 2 months of the merger. I reckon they will get the DSO license quicker than most and it was lodged about 4 months back. It just speculating on when ts coming, but its coming. A DSO is not a major full blown mining application, so i expect these guys to be mining this year and continue to push forward on the stage 2 permitting at the same time (in presentation)
    It will not take a lot of buying before we see a higher price, the stock is just treading water until news etc.
    One fund wants to buy 3-5% of this, and the stock will be a buck short shift simply because there is no more placement requirements and its relatively tight with only 134m share out and some very big shareholders who dont move on the register. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $40.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $13.30K 360.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 160304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.