HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-24

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Yep another winner brought to you by the same firm who brought us AGO.

It should have made money when the ore was cheap and the W price was up but they pussy footed around. Then production happened as the ferrotungsten price plummeted by a third but still high cost ore it seems killed it. It looks like they tried to trade through it (very atlas like) and hope the ore cost came back down. Is there a ray of sunshine now?

The lunatic out of the way and some faceless mob are now trying to run it, using the same rhetoric and the same philosophy. . From what I see now, the ore price must have come off a lot as the APT "benchmark" price has crashed. So if it has returned to that mythical 35% differential between ore and ferrotungsten in their charts, the smelter needs to run and run like hell NOW.

Surely it's a no-brainer to fund this, what about their "solid" trader? Or are we all just sitting back waiting once again for a bunch of novices to learn the trade but this time with less progress, no transparency and no exit?

What about WLF they must be packing in their daks at $200 APT. They should buy the smelter from HAZ. I heard that the old HAZ mob were talking to them but they found it (or them) unconvincing. It might seem a bit more convincing to own a smelter now that their $300m mine is coming into production. It would be a good way for the new board to save face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.