YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I never said it was going to $2.10 by January, that was RTSWA. I...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I never said it was going to $2.10 by January, that was RTSWA. I don't think it will be $2.10 by January, anythings possibly but my expectations are far more modest than that.

I'd think that with some decent numbers in the Quarterly and the Walgreen announcement (both of which I'm pretty confident of) we might get another leg up to around the $1.50-$1.60 mark. I know you have poured scorn on the idea that YOW, with no proven sales or break even, could possibly be priced at $300m (fully diluted). But that is sort of ignoring the fact that YOW is currently trading at around $240m (fully diluted) without proven sales or break even - what's $60m market cap in the grand scheme of things? It is a spec stock after all, the price is going to reflect expectations not just what is proven.

I don't know why you imagined I would expect Yowie to perform in the same way in the US as it did when launched in Australia. In Australia, it had the benefit of Cadbury's distribution channels, advertising etc of course things will be different.

I'm a strong believer in Yowie but I'm happy to be relatively conservative in my expectations. I think that things might be going a bit slower than expected due to maybe an underestimation of the challenges of getting such huge distribution channels in place but I see this as just a bit of a hiccup before things get on track and I think Yowies are selling well once they hit the shelves.

Basically, I'm not expecting the price to fly to the moon within 12 months but nor am I going to sit around on HC wringing my hands because management aren't providing a running commentary on the roll out process, or sales, or when they decide to put a new shift on in the factory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46331 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.